Terms & Conditions of Use
- By accessing, browsing and/or using this web site ("Site") of CSAV Agency North America, you acknowledge that you have read, understood and agreed to be bound by these terms and conditions ("Terms and Conditions"). The information viewable by you on this Site is provided for information only, and does not (except where explicitly provided otherwise) constitute an offer to sell services of any kind whatsoever. If you do not agree to these Terms and Conditions, do not use this Site.
- This Site is operated by CSAV Agency North America from its offices within the United States. CSAV Agency North America makes no representation that materials in this Site are appropriate or available for use in other locations, and access to them from territories where their contents are illegal is prohibited.
- The rights in this Site and in all material published on this Site are, unless otherwise indicated, owned by CSAV Agency North America or made available to CSAV Agency North America under license by third parties or by our principals, including Compania Sud Americana de Vapores S.A., Norasia Container Lines Ltd., Companhia Libra de Navegacao, Montemar Maritima S.A., and CSAV Sud Americana de Vapores S.A.. None of the material may be copied, reproduced, distributed, republished, downloaded, displayed, posted or transmitted in any form or by any means, including, but not limited to, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, or otherwise, without the prior written permission of CSAV Agency North America. However, you may print hard copies of material on it for your personal or internal business purposes, subject to the Terms and Conditions of this Site. All other copying is strictly prohibited.
- Any unauthorized use of any material contained on this Site is prohibited and may violate intellectual property laws, industrial property laws and other applicable laws.
- You are prohibited from using any network monitoring or discovery software to determine this Site's architecture, or extract information about usage of this Site.
- This Site is provided "as is" and CSAV Agency North America gives no warranties, express or implied, in respect of this Site. Specifically, but without limitation, CSAV Agency North America does not warrant that:
- You will be able to use this Site or that it will continue to be made available in its current or any other form;
- This Site or any software or material of whatever nature available on or downloaded from it will be free from viruses or defects, compatible with your equipment or fit for any purpose. It is your responsibility to use suitable anti-virus software on any software and to ensure the compatibility of such software or material with your equipment; or
- Any content or information published on this Site is accurate or complete or does not infringe any proprietary rights. The editorial content of any other web site to which you have gained access by means of any hyperlinks published on this Site remains the responsibility of the provider of that other web site.
- Any warranties that would otherwise be implied by law (including, without limitation, warranties as to satisfactory quality, fitness for purpose or skill and care) are hereby excluded.
- CSAV Agency North America will not (subject only to the exclusion provisions below) be liable to you, whether for negligence, breach of contract or otherwise, for any loss or damage of whatsoever nature suffered by you (including, without limitation, direct loss or damage, indirect or consequential loss or damage, loss of goodwill, loss of business opportunity, loss of data or loss of profit), arising from:
- Any computer virus or other bug transmitted through this Site;
- Your use or inability to use this Site at any time and any error in the provision of this Site;
- Your use of and/or reliance on other web sites to which you have gained access by means of hyperlinks published on this Site;
- Any inaccurate information published on this Site;
- Your failure to comply with any law or regulation that is applicable to you; or
- Your reliance on any information published on this Site. You should note specifically that information might be published on this Site that may not be appropriate for your specific purposes or circumstances.
- By using this site, you agree to indemnify CSAV Agency North America for any direct or indirect claims arising from any such damages or losses resulting from your use.
- You should be aware that the Internet, being an open network, is not secure. If you choose to send any electronic communications to us by means of this Site, you do so at your own risk. We cannot guarantee that such communications will be not be intercepted or changed or that they will reach the intended recipient safely.
- You may be able to link to other web sites by means of hyperlinks published on this Site. These other web sites are owned and operated by third parties. CSAV Agency North America makes no warranties or representations whatsoever regarding any other web site, which you may access, through this Site. When you access these third party web sites, please understand that they are independent from CSAV Agency North America and that CSAV Agency North America has no control over the content of those web sites, or accuracy or compliance with applicable laws and CSAV Agency North America accepts no liability for any statements, information, products or services that are published on or may be accessible through any web sites owned or operated by third parties or for any action you may take as a result of using any of those web sites. Those web sites may also be subject to separate legal terms and conditions. In addition, a link to a third party web site does not mean that CSAV Agency North America endorses or accepts any responsibility for the content or the use of such web site.
- This Site may contain advertising and sponsorship. Advertisers and sponsors are responsible for ensuring that material submitted for inclusion on this Site is accurate and complies with applicable laws. CSAV Agency North America will not be responsible for the illegality of or any error or inaccuracy in advertisers' or sponsors' materials.
- This agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of New Jersey without giving effect to any principles or conflicts of law. Any dispute involving or relating to these legal Terms and Conditions shall be subject to the jurisdiction of the appropriate state or federal court located in the State of New Jersey in Middlesex County.
- If any provision of these Terms and Conditions is unlawful, void or unenforceable then that provision shall be deemed severable from the remaining provision and shall not affect their validity and enforceability.
- CSAV Agency North America will use all reasonable endeavors to ensure that this Site is reasonably secure. However, CSAV Agency North America cannot guarantee that any information displayed on this Site has not been interfered with without CSAV Agency North America's consent. CSAV Agency North America will, from time to time, inspect this Site and will take action as soon as may be reasonably practicable in the circumstances if CSAV Agency North America becomes aware of such malicious attacks. In addition, information on this Site may be changed and updated from time to time by CSAV Agency North America without prior notice. CSAV Agency North America may also make improvements and/or changes to the services described in the information at any time without prior notice.
- CSAV Agency North America reserves the right unilaterally to change these Terms and Conditions at any time. Updated versions of the Terms and Conditions will appear on this Site from time to time and are effective immediately. You are responsible for regularly reviewing the Terms and Conditions. If you access, browse or use this Site after any such changes have been made, you will be deemed to have accepted such changes.
- When you visit this Site, CSAV Agency North America may collect information about you, which may be helpful for improving the operation of this Site. Such information may be collected through "traffic data" and may entail the use of "cookies", "IP addresses" or other codes used to identify your computer. CSAV Agency North America may also collect information from you when you contact CSAV Agency North America for further information or assistance.
- You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of any account number, user name or password for the services that you may utilize through this site. You are responsible for any and all damages incurred from all uses of your account number, account name, user name, and password, whether or not expressly authorized by you, unless the account name, account number, user name, or password was obtained without negligence or fault on your part.
- Contracts formed by you and us or with our principals are subject solely to the terms and conditions of buiness relevant to the respective contract type. In the case of contracts of carriage, including precarriage and oncarriage, the terms of the bill of lading govern the contract.
The information that CSAV Agency North America collects through this Site will be processed for the purpose of responding to your communications.
CSAV Agency North America may, from time to time, send you further information relating to CSAV Agency North America or the CSAV Agency group of companies.
By using this Site and accepting these Terms and Conditions, you specifically confirm that you consent to the uses of information relating to your personal data set out above.